Position Title: REGIONAL BRANDING DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING MANAGER
Reports To: RVP
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for branding and marketing initiatives within a growing region and multiple corporate dining accounts. The selected candidate must be strategic, creative and innovative but also detail and timeline-oriented. The Regional Marketing Manager will lead and embrace change in a fast-paced environment and is driven to build the Eurest brand in each client interaction.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to deliver key brand objectives, supporting strategy development and executive in collaboration with the sales and leadership team
- Create, implement, and manage consumer-centric brand marketing campaigns (with lens on achieving key deliverables / ROI)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of regional branding and/or marketing experience
- Sales experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful and results-oriented
- Ability to lead the innovation and growth for the region
- Experience in delivering sales presentation and traction of building top line revenue
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking with a consumer lens
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills (data-driven thinking)
- Must have experience in hospitality/foodservice industry
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 322388
MICHELE L PEDERSEN
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Food Service, Hospitality