Schedule: Monday-Friday 5:30am-2:30pm
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
As a Receptionist, you will be the first impression to all and will operate the switchboard in addition to being the point of contact for all visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and secure throughout their visit. Responsible for establishing a welcome, warm, and professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly greets and handles visitors with a smile and maintains eye contact through the entire interaction. Addresses guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Answers telephones in a friendly, professional manner, takes messages with accuracy and appropriately handles or refers questions and requests.
- Handles on-floor conference room activities, both visually and by means of the reservations system, being aware of meeting start / end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders, etc. Advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status, special requests, etc.
- Implements established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Acts as a Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation, transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Handles car service requests for visitors and staff members.
- Communicates requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), IT (computer issues), AV technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 298314
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City
Job Segment: Receptionist, Chef, Culinary, Administrative, Hospitality