Position Title: SUPV, DEPT
Pay GRADE 10
Reports To:OPERATIONS MANAGER
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker's Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
To ensure departmental efficiencies in a safe working environment and that orders to the customers are filled and delivered as accurately and efficiently as possible. Be aware of needs and conditions of additional plant departments to assist in planning laundry productivity and to provide the highest possible level of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare work schedules for production employees in assigned department(s)
- Provide daily work assignments
- Monitor and insure productivity records are posted. Counsel/coach/corrective action for employees as necessary.
- Monitor and report/record daily fill rates
- Ensure a safe work environment for employees
- Inform Operations Manager or Production Manager of any problematic situations related to laundry operations.
- Provide direct supervision to Laundry Departments and plant employees as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The ability to work with colleagues in playing a role in team building and must possess adequate interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify a problem, propose solution(s) and have the ability to execute possible solutions to problem-solve.
- The ability to make decisions regarding production, distribution and scheduling.
- The ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Exhibit initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
An Associate's Degree in a related field preferred. At least 1 to 3 years combined operations/supervisory experience required.
Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Hospitality