- We have an opening for a PATIENT AMBASSADOR position.
- Location: Medical University of South Carolina; 169 Ashley Ave Charleston, SC 29425 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday, 7:00am- 3:30pm.
- Requirement: Customer Service experience. Willing to provide some training.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 327117 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As a Patient Ambassador, you will serve as the primary representative of the Patient Experience Team for your respective unit. You are primarily responsible for successfully completing all assigned patient interviews and new admission visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts new admission visits to all assigned units within timeframe established by unit leadership and patient experience leadership.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and clients.
- Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience Program.
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Assists in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Assists in effective employee relations programs at unit site.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented with success.
- Completes housekeeping tasks when requested by customer or patients.
- Resolves housekeeping issues that do not meet standards and ensures housekeeping tasks are followed up on and completed in a timely matter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of office procedures and contract administration.
- Ability to use working knowledge of the environment to meet established goals and objectives.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 327117
Nearest Major Market: Charleston South Carolina
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Food Service, Hospitality