- We have an opening for a full-time OFFICE ASSISTANT position.
- Location: Canteen Vending; 208 S Robinson St, Bloomington, IL 61701. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; Monday- Friday, 8:00am- 4:30pm.
- Requirement: Basic computer skills.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Provides routine clerical and administrative support by answering telephones, processing data and maintaining records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers central telephone system and direct calls accordingly.
- Operates office machines.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Opens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate course of action and priority.
- Maintains an accurate, complete filing system to facilitate immediate retrieval of any required documents.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 304927
Nearest Major Market: Bloomington IL
Nearest Secondary Market: Normal
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Clerical, Franchise, Secretary, Administrative, Retail