Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients' organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks - only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring - today and every day.
Summary: As a Multimedia Technician, you will repair, maintain, upgrade and install AV equipment for clients. You will coordinate conference guests and business services for multipurpose conference rooms, troubleshoot equipment, and assist clients with conducting meetings in conference spaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages events for the multipurpose rooms, general floor conference rooms and all other meeting spaces.
- Manages holistic meeting experience: sets up and breaks down of furniture, ensures cleanliness of room, and completes all other necessary tasks.
- Oversees and upkeeps all audio visual equipment in managed spaces.
- Places conference functions in properly sized rooms to maximize space utilization.
- Provides seamless management of events with high touch customer service.
- Ensures that AV systems have the latest firmware and software installed updating as necessary.
- Assists Tier 2 with hardware swaps as needed (CHD/projectors).
- Manages ITSM and daily email and phone requests.
- Handles issues as they arise through the proper administrative channels.
- Follows protocol during emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge in network connectivity, digital signal flow, network compliance support, and firmware/software updates.
- Knowledge of modern audio-visual concepts and equipment, including excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Experience with laptops, projectors, microphones, and remote participation technology for audio and video conferencing.
- Crestron DMC-E certification and network certification is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of calculations and Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 315524
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia