A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
- First point of contact for all internal and external guests and functions as a representative of the Accenture office
- Involved in catering event operations, including logistics, quality improvement, sanitation and all facility related activities
- Properly greet and handle visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction. Following established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, coordinating with in-house security as appropriate. Addressing guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Answering telephones in a friendly, professional manner, taking messages with accuracy, transferring phone calls, and appropriately handling or referring questions and requests. Proper telephone techniques include always putting a smile in one's voice and enhancing personalization by using names.
- Implementing established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Managing closely all activity in the internal visitor processing system.
- Register all guest activity and liaise with other centers on visitor processing.
- Acting as an overall Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation and transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Communicating requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer issues), Audio Visual technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- Proficient in EMS and able to process space reservation requests
- Food service/catering management experience preferred
- A genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering the Platinum Service® Standard
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment.
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- A consistently professional approach, with a mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one's job domain.
- A high school graduate, with some college preferred. Two to three years' experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 292010
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Event Planning, Chef, Culinary, Food Service, Hospitality