- We have an opening for a MARKETING MANAGER position.
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Requirement: 3+ years of marketing experience within the hospitality industry
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We're hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with matching by company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
The Marketing Manager will oversee marketing and innovation initiatives and projects at an account that has cafe, events and catering operations. Is the liaison between operations, executive team and regional Bon Appetit marketing team.This individual will be responsible for all Bon Appétit marketing activities to include advertising and promotions at their designated account.
* Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
* Project management
* Responsible for the creation of Bon Appétit marketing collateral, such as print ads, posters, brochures (catering, Retail) with Director of Marketing and to be distributed within the campus community
* Works with operations managers in the merchandising of each dining location
* Administers promotions successfully and on time
* Creation and implementation of menu/signage design and other area treatment issues
* Maintaining Café Bon Appetit Website and conduct monthly audits
* Assists Director of Marketing in the roll of FDA nutritional programs
* Assists Director of Marketing in kiosk, web, and AP based menuing and program oversight
* Driving weekly and monthly promotions though social media
* Perform monthly café and coffee brand audits
* Responsible for gift card audits, distribution and card loading
* Develop annual advertising and promotion plans that include the marketing budget
* Meet with managers to plan and develop promotions/special events calendars for retail operation and assist with execution
Please submit portfolio along with resume for review.
* Four year degree in marketing or communications
* 3+ years' experience working with a marketing firm or in a marketing capacity
within the retail industry or a restaurant
* Able to speak or write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
* Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
* Strong passion for great food
* General culinary knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols and procedures
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 253578
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Merchandising, Chef, Culinary, Kitchen, Food Service, Retail, Hospitality