- We have an opening for a Marketing Manager, Microsoft Dining Servicesposition.
- Location: Redmond, WA Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F, FTE salaried exempt
- Minimum of 5+ years designing and managing high profile marketing programs (retail, hospitality, restaurant)
- College or graduate degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Desire to work with a top notch food service management company.
- Passion, knowledge and appreciation of culinary arts, food and dining
- Creative individual adept at marketing and communications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - both verbal and written
- Proficient at making group presentations, utilizing Power Point as well as other mainstream software and technology
- Great writing/content creation skills as well as some graphic design skills
- Work independently without supervision
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team!
Eurest - the corporate dining branch of Compass Group USA - is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Meal Benefits
- And other great benefits!
Are you ready to work for one of the fastest-paced, most innovative teams within Compass Group? Are you a true foodie w/ a passion for and experience in marketing, who spends their weekends taking photos of their food, visiting farmer's markets and trying out new restaurants/brands for inspiration? Do you have a penchant for learning new technologies and figuring out how they can improve the customer experience? Do you enjoy storytelling and creating content? If so, then we have an exciting position for you!
The Marketing Manager, Department of Experience and Storytelling (Dining, Events and Catering at Microsoft) is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone who is creative, results-focused, high-performing and innovative. This is more than just a marketing role - the role supports our culinary, catering and event teams to create and implement relevant and impactful marketing, awareness and promotional plans. This role will specifically focus on storytelling, developing content, copywriting, graphic artistry/branding, social media management, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge and experience in creating marketing collateral by using graphic design programs on a PC platform (Adobe Creative Suites programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft applications/products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Share Point, and more).
- Content creation and management experience: copywriting, editing, story development, etc.
- Social media management
- Manage assets for the marketing team; including photography and video; stock imagery and booking of all photo shoots as needed.
- Website - create content, manage updates, etc.
- Be a champion for innovation, continuously bringing cutting-edge ideas to the table and solving for them in our corporate food environment.
- Event coordination - support misc. openings, experiences, etc.
- Partner with IT teams to continuously beta test new technologies into the environment, as requested by clients.
- Conduct outreach to garner customer feedback to implement programs that resonate with customers and drive measurable change.
- Other duties as designed by leadership.
• Minimum of 5+ years designing and managing high profile marketing programs (hospitality, restaurant or events)
• College or graduate degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
• Passion, knowledge and appreciation of culinary arts, food, dining, events
• Graphic design capabilities (must have experience in Adobe products)
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills - both verbal and written
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint/deck creation
• Social media management experience
• Strategic thinker
• Computer literacy - MS Office (including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook)
• Project management experience
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Manage projects against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work
• Work independently without supervision
• Self-motivated/self-starter, adaptable, flexible
• Ability to speak, read and write English at an advanced level for effective communication in e-mail, written documents and customer interaction.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of client management; tact in working with professional peers from other departments and all subordinates.
• Understanding of weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to think quickly and accurately, showing initiative and sound judgment
• Valid Driver's License required.
• Able to travel overnight as needed.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 289208
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Chef, Culinary, Food Service, Hospitality