- We have an opening for LEAD, MECHANIC positions.
- Location: 9005 South 13th Street Oak Creek, WI 53154. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Flexible Hours (weekends)
- Requirement: 2-4 years of supervisor/manager experience, extensive knowledge of industrial laundry equipment
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs a variety of skilled maintenance duties related to the facility's engineering and maintenance functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in making decisions on all normal and complex repairs; reports major problems to the maintenance supervisor.
- Constructs, finishes, installs, maintains and repairs electrical and mechanical systems, or the facilities of any related systems, using power and hand tools and other necessary equipment.
- May train and oversee the work of entry level mechanics.
- Cleans, lubricates, services, repairs or diagnoses malfunction of HVAC, electrical and mechanical building systems, sterilizers, sprinkler and standpipe systems, transport systems, electronic signaling systems, fire alarm systems and similar specialty equipment items with appropriate training, certification skills and licensing requirements as needed.
- Reads, comprehends and transmits complicated detailed instructions verbally and in writing.
- Reviews work of outside vendors and licensed maintenance workers; makes punch lists.
- Reports on and repairs discrepancies as assigned.
- Analyzes and corrects complex building system problems, alone or as part of a team.
- Maintains logs, performs rounds and completes work orders, tests and inspections.
- Makes recommendations for modification or improvement of preventive maintenance systems.
- May serve as a member of facility's emergency response team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Trade school or maintenance vocational education.
- Five years of experience in a Healthcare setting in an engineering or maintenance discipline.
- Valid driver's license.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 295802
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Food Service, Hospitality, Entry Level