- We have an opening for a full-time LEAD, JANITOR position.
- Location: Delta - 200 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule: Open availability, shifts may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous lead experience in a janitorial role is required.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs administrative tasks, trains team members and oversees overall training activities for custodial associates. Acts as a resource for others due to knowledge of cleaning methods, materials and heavy commercial cleaning equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts classroom and hands-on training on customer service, safety, compliance and company policies.
- Conducts one-on-one training as needed.
- Updates and provides training on use of janitorial equipment, PPE and chemical usage/safety.
- Copies training material and revises material as needed; conducts administrative tasks as requested.
- Provides feedback on new associates during orientation period; reviews trainee records to ensure successful compliance.
- Provides recommendations to training coordinator for disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Performs reviews, i.e., monthly safety performance review, in order to ensure compliance with OSHA, Risk Management and other applicable company/federal/state/local requirements and policies.
- Performs walk-through building inspections as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 306008
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Risk Management, Housekeeping, Food Service, Finance, Hospitality