- We have an opening for a full-time & part-time LAUNDRY SERVICE position.
- Location: 1101 West University Drive, Rochester, MI 48307 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T - Various shifts available. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Great customer service skills.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
This position is eligible for a $250 Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
We're TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in healing - and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- 401(k) retirement support
- And other voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
Summary: Perform laundry services including cleaning and distributing linens to clients. Also contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with clients, customers, and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly sorts, washes and dries linens following the approved laundry procedures.
- Folds, counts and stacks linens following approved laundry procedures.
- Collects soiled linens along with redistributing clean linens.
- Transports supplies to include clean and soiled linen to the appropriate storage and collection areas.
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Routinely inspects linens for wear and tear, identifying worn and torn linens and following Standard Operating Procedure for damaged linens.
- Maintains the commercial and residential laundry rooms in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 295092
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Food Service, Part Time, Hospitality