- We have openings for al full-time JANITOR position.
- Location: Brooks Hospital - 3599 University Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32216. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; must have flexible availability to work various days & shifts.
- Requirement: Janitorial or housekeeping experience is required.
EVERY OTHER MONDAY & EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY MORRISON COMMUNITY LIVING IS HOSTING A JOB FAIR!
Brooks Bartram & Brooks Hospital are actively hiring and encourage you to join their alternating job fairs!
BROOKS BARTRAM JOB FAIR INFORMATION:
WHEN: EVERY OTHER MONDAY - The next job Fair is 6/17
TIME: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
WHERE: Bartram Lakes Assisted Living Facility
6209 Brooks Bartram Drive, Building 100,
Jacksonville, FL 32258
BROOKS HOSPITAL JOB FAIR INFORMATION:
WHEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY - The next job Fair is 6/12
TIME: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
WHERE: Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital - Sandpiper Café
3599 University Boulevard S,
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Please bring your updated resume.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job - it's a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America's senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs - to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We're seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We're making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning procedure.
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county guidelines.
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos carpet.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 310672
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Chef, Culinary, Food Service, Hospitality