Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
- Perform planned preventive maintenance, calibrations where certification may be required and electrical safety inspections on imaging and related equipment in compliance with established standards.
- Assist with diagnostic imaging cross training of BMET Technicians
- Confers with manufacturer's representatives and equipment operators to resolve equipment related problems
- Provide emergency on-call responsibilities
- Research and initiate orders for repair parts, working within established budget parameters
- Conducts and compiles Quality Assurance records and reports necessary for compliance with specifications and policies
- Document all significant asset related actions in compliance with department practices
- Associate Degree in Electronics/Biomedical Technology or equivalent, to include military, OEM training, industry recognized technical training program.
- Must be competent with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience servicing and maintaining advanced multi-vendor/multi-modality DI equipment.
- Should possess specialized knowledge in several specialized modalities such as radiology, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, CT, cath. lab., linear accelerators, etc.
- Prefer certification (CRES) in these different modalities
- Management skills to deal effectively with equipment services within assigned area of responsibility.
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and maintain a good driving record.
- Travel up to 60% of the time to customer sites, meetings, training and additional duties as required.
- Must be willing to serve as a technical resource to others in areas of specialty or certification(s)
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 298733
GLENDON L GARRETT
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Hospitality