- We have an opening for a full-time HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES position.
- Location: 2200 Fowler Grove Blvd Suite 040, Winter Garden, FL 34787 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, 6:00pm - 2:00am.
- Requirement: No previous experience is required. Willing to train!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs specialized and thorough cleaning duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly cleans and disinfects ambulatory healthcare facilities including restrooms, patient areas, exam rooms, procedure rooms, and specialty areas.
- Disinfects surfaces with provided chemicals.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings, vents, window sills, and ledges.
- Cleans reception glass and entrance windows.
- Moves chairs/stools, waste/linen/biohazardous bins, small equipment on wheels, scales, and other items for proper cleaning. Realigns items according to recommended layout.
- Cleans floors including sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming. Performs carpet spot cleaning and upholstery spot cleaning.
- Collects and disposes of general trash and biohazardous waste. Performs routine cleaning on general trash and biohazardous waste containers.
- Replenishes soap, sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and other items.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean and orderly operating condition.
- Works with alarm systems to arm and disarm.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 300384
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Food Service, Hospitality