Graphic Design Internship, Chartwells/Texas A&M University
Compass GroupCollege Station, TX
Posted: 11 days ago
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation's Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to design and promote the dining program here at Texas A&M University. This involves creative unique signage, art, brands, etc. specifically for on campus retail and residential dining locations. This is not your average internship; you will be spearheading various projects and will be able to request assignments to expand your knowledge base. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in the field of graphic design.
• Skill in Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
• Proficiency on Apple Mac computers
• Knowledge of printing specifications
• Skills in video editing a plus
• General interest and knowledge in design and branding
• Prior design related experience is a plus
Job Responsibilities (May include any or all):
• Creation of imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target market
• Creation of flat and digital media, video editing, etc.
• Assistance in creating new brands for internal concepts
• Manage website profile content
• Update existing graphics with new content
• Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
• Learn how to create and implement new brands. • Learn how to create new design techniques and use it to generate a larger audience or increase buy‐in • Learn how to use multiple platforms and strategies to effectively promote a brand
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 317062
CASSANDRA A LINN
Nearest Major Market: College Station Job Segment: Intern, Food Service, Entry Level, Hospitality