At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
The Holdsworth Center is an education leadership development center focused on improving the quality of public schools for Texas students. The Holdsworth Center Campus on the shores of Lake Austin is home to the leadership programming of the non-profit as well as select invited guests. With 186 guest rooms, a conference center with 16,000 square feet of meeting space including a 5000 square foot event center, and two food & beverage outlets laid out over 11 buildings, the campus brings a unique venue to Austin with a noble cause. Construction is in full swing with an expected opening date of October 2020.
Responsible for directing the overall operations for all client managed services including food services, conference center & hotel services and audiovisual services. Ensure timely reporting of operating results and maintenance is achieved through the integrity of the management information system. Provide leadership while guaranteeing financial, guest and staff satisfaction goals are achieved using sound business practices. GM will report to the Regional Director of Operations/VP of Operations.
• Lead all conference center & hotel operations, to include food services, conference center & hotel services, audiovisual services, and additional facilities management responsibilities as needed.
• Prepare financial statements within corporate time frames and according to Policies and Procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the Uniform System of Accounts
• Analyze and interpret financial results in order to assist and advise client and corporate team
• Ensure that all Accounts Receivables and Payables are managed efficiently and timely
• Ensure compliance with Management Agreement
• Accurately prepare all financial reports, budgets, forecasts and other information required and submit within the specified time limits, identifying variances and making recommendations for improvements as appropriate
• Direct the control of costs and expenses in all areas
• Utilize guest feedback to improve performance and customer experience
• Monitor and manage performance management process
• Conduct ongoing audits of existing processes
• Ensures Platinum Service® culture is executed throughout operation
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5-8 years of managerial experience, in a conference center & hotel environment
• Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
• Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Commitment to The Holdsworth Center's core values: to drive for excellence and equity, believe in people and be of service
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.