- We have an opening for a FRONT OF HOUSE/ HOSPITALITY MANAGERposition.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job - it's a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America's senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs - to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We're seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We're making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a Front of the House- Hospitality Manager to lead staff providing service in a resort style community in Winchester, VA. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!!
- Directly supervises service associates providing meal service to residents and guests
- Responsible for set up and service for all internal and external catering
- Hiring, orienting, training , evaluating and supports growth of dining service associates
- Conducts and participates in departmental as well as community meetings and committees
- Associate's Degree or related experience, preferred
- ServSafe® Certified - preferred
- Supervisory experience in food service operations
- Supervisory experience in a healthcare related environment - preferred
- Waited table experience a plus
- Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, cost controls, and presentation
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching experience
- Strong written , verbal , and communication skills
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office suite
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Chef, Culinary, Food Service, Hospitality