A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
- Financially accountable for all food and beverage outlets, room service and banquets.
- Operates the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the Client with the maximum value for the dollars spent.
- Ensures that the food offered to the client, customers, and employees of the operation is of superior quality.
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs.
- Maintains excellent relationships with employees, guests and Client as well as other departments within the operation.
- Able to handle responsibility for ensuring proper presentation, portion control, and maintenance of proper serving temperatures-follows HACCP standards
- Maintains close communication with the Managing Directors under the Food & Beverage Division and other department/division heads.
- Will assist in developing annual budget and action plans, including annual objectives.
- Reviews daily operating results and weekly forecasting and scheduling, taking immediate corrective action if required.
- Maintains high visibility with associates and guests.
- Conducts daily review of Food & Beverage Division hotel operations with Department Heads.
- Minimum of Associate's Degree required
- 3-5 years progressive hospitality experience is desired
- Demonstrated profit and loss management ability and client relations success is essential
- Requires operations management experience with purchasing knowledge
- Excellent communication and computer skills are needed, including knowledge of MS Office products
- The individual must possess a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, have all skills, and produce consistently accurate work.
- Team Player and motivator, detail oriented, forward thinking, creative, ability to work within time frame, maintain a consistently stable work environment.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 292448
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Food Service, Hotel, Chef, Culinary, Hospitality