Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.
The Facilities Coordinator provides support to the Business Services Manager to provide excellent customer service to our clients. This position will support one corporate account with multiple locations in a defined region. Position will be located in Denver for accessibility to the client's office but will work from home office and requires 50% travel. This position requires a highly motivated individual to act as a liaison between facilities, key stakeholders, end-users, vendors, clients, and management.
- The Facilities Coordinator will manage vendors and arrange sub-contractor services (cleaning, light maintenance, pest control, waste management, security, landscaping, snow removal, and mailroom operations)
- Manage the CMMS
- Submit, review and resolve outstanding ticket requests in a timely manner
- Follows up to ensure all standards are met
- Manages invoices and monthly reports
- Prior Facilities Management experience within the Business & Industry sector helpful but not required
- Experience coordinating details, project management and working with vendors
- CMMS experience helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client Relations and Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to fully utilize the Microsoft Office suite, as well as customized facilities software/hardware
- Demonstrated project management capabilities coupled with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Eye-for-detail and the know-how to recognize inconsistencies, analyze inefficiencies, and propose corrective actions
- Flexibility to multi-task while remaining organized
- Ability to make sound decisions (sometimes under pressure) in order to meet all company and client deadlines
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 320827
KELLY L LUQUE
Nearest Major Market: Denver