At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation's Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Working as a Director of Marketing and Guest Services, Compass will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! The purpose of this job is to assist with marketing the food service operation, maintaining established costs and quality standards so as to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Assists in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Analyzes customer/resident research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing accounts
- Expands and develops marketing platforms
- Manages the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results
- Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget
- Reports on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Creates marketing presentations
- Monitors industry best practices and trends
- BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of one year marketing experience
- Ability to present to large groups
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions
- Excellent writing skills
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 291998
JOAN M PAPP
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Merchandising, Food Service, Retail, Hospitality