Division: Ave C, Avenue C, micro-markets
Keywords: Key Account Manager, Retail Manager, Merchandise Manager
*Will runthe day to day operation of our Avenue C program. Hiring, training new staff. Visiting clients and handling any request or issues. Executing the daily task to make sure Avenue C is successful and profitable.
*3-4 years of previous management experience required.
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteensets the national standard forexcellencein automated retail, andEVERYsegment of our business is thriving.We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels ourgrowth.YOUbring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply theopportunityand innovation.TOGETHERwe’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
- Responsible for site visits and client retention
- Assist branches with grand openings
- Ensure we are compliant with local and national account standards; review corporate compliance reporting
- Ensure action plans are developed and implemented to improve SSS/control V-9 (food waste, o/s, etc)
- Develop an account level incremental sales plan with local management; track performance and increase profitability (Owners Business Plan)
- Coordinate efforts to improve the customer retention and client experience at the point of sale
- Build retail pricing opportunities and encourage repeat sales (Best Practices), and introduce new products to increase revenue
- Drive compliance to merchandising standards
- Assess performance by location through audit reports (Quarterly District Evaluations)
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; two yearCollegedegree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Route management, retail and merchandising experience is preferred
- Food & beverage experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must be able to travel to client sites
- Must be passionate about providing world class service to our clients and customers
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 299364
JOANNA L GAMMON