- We have full-time and part-time openings for a CLERK, RETAIL position.
- Location: South Lake Union Seattle, WA 98109 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Shifts scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Requirement: All experience welcomed. Will train.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs retail selling and clerical work. Receives and displays merchandise in retail store. Trains and directs retail clerks in ordering, receiving, sales, inventory, cash control and customer service functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains and directs retail clerks.
- Receives and checks in merchandise.
- Stock shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays and arranges merchandise to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks and tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Totals merchandise price and tax to determine final bill amount.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Wraps and bags merchandise.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory and orders merchandise.
- D40Keeps showroom clean and orderly.
- Answers customers' questions about merchandise location, price and use.
- Handles escalated customer service concerns.
- Complies with sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment; performs job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 312528
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Job Segment: Clerical, Retail Sales, Food Service, Part Time, Retail, Administrative, Hospitality