A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
As a Bookkeeper / Controller for one of our multi-faceted client locations, the successful candidate should possess savvy business skills, be a highly motivated professional, with proven ability to establish excellent working relationships with various team members. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all cash handling procedures
- Perform reconciliation and analysis for several balance sheet accounts
- Analyze financial results for both internal and external use
- Track and maintain monthly P/L and balance sheet activity
- Develop forecasts and budgets, identifying risks and opportunities
- Review of general ledger and balance sheet
- Resolving various accounting/reconciliation issues
- Financial reports: monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including but not limited to monthly and fiscal close, internal and external audit reporting, report preparation and distribution
- Maintain inventory and cost control procedures
- Payroll and Human Resources administration
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with revenue control, financial reporting and cash handling responsibilities, at least 3 years in a similar capacity
- Accounting experience in foodservice or retail industry required, foodservice operations experience a plus
- Experience with sales analysis and reporting
- Adept at planning, organizing and controlling complex processes as well as analyzing moderately complex financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and relationships
- Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office with a concentration in Excel. POS experience a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 309995
RANADA T SAMUEL
Job Segment: Bookkeeping, Retail Sales, Payroll, Accounting, Culinary, Finance, Retail, Hospitality