Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker's Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
Working as a Biomedical Tech II, you are responsible for repairs and calibration services to patient care and support equipment within the facility. You are responsible for ensuring that the services provided to the customers is of superior quality.
- Performs complex repairs and calibration services on a broad range of patient care and support equipment
- Performs planned maintenance and electrical safety inspections on range of patient care and selected support equipment in compliance with established standards
- Manages equipment and schedule service
- Performs pre-acceptance inspections and develop PM procedures on newly purchased equipment; maintains files on procedures and manuals
- Ensures test equipment is working properly and calibrated within established intervals
- Researches and initiates orders for repair parts
- Provides informal training to equipment users
- Participates in the Quality Improvement/Risk Management program and makes recommendations for improvement
- Provides emergency on-call responsibilities as needed
- Associates degree in electronics/biomedical equipment technology, or related experience or military training required
- 4 years servicing clinical/patient care and laboratory equipment in a hospital environment preferred
- Ability to work independently with some supervision
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications pertaining to tracking service histories and producing reports on assets
- Good trouble-shooting skills
- Ability and willingness to serve "on-call" duty as required
- Vision and hearing correctable to within normal range to communicate with customers and perform repair work
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 326321
GLENDON L GARRETT
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segment: Risk Management, Housekeeping, Finance, Hospitality