Position Title:COORD, ACCOUNTING
AtChartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
- Assists with invoice entry and transfers
- Processes vendor payables; prepares and submits payment requests
- Researches outstanding Accounts Payable
- Record daily credit card and cash sales
- Files paid invoices
- Reconciles cash received to cash recorded
Assists financial department with various administrative tasks
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, emailMyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
In this role, you will work closely with Compass Group leaders developing skills and competencies to be successful in the hospitality and service industry. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development. This position is paid, but not eligible for benefits such as medical, relocation, or housing.
- Demonstrates awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
- Experiences opportunities to learn, observe, and practice a variety of experiences in the world of hospitality
- Shows an interest in learning, observing and practicing a variety of experiences in our industry
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled in a college/university or technical program
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, proactive and curious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Interest in the hospitality and service industry
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 345147