- We have an opening for a full-time ATTENDANT, VALET position.
- Location: CHI St Vincent Infirmary. Two St. Vincent Circle, Little Rock, AR 72205. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; hours will vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Excellent customer service skills are required; CPR certification is a plus!
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Provide optimal valet services to patients, guests and visitors by delivering the client's vehicle in a safe manner and escorting the client in and out of the vehicle. This position is the first point of contact when patients and visitors arrive to the hospital and is responsible for providing "World Class" valet services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures safe, timely and accurate delivery of the patient's/guest's vehicle to their destination.
- Demonstrates competency in driving all types of vehicles to include both manual and automatic transmission.
- Utilizes proper body mechanics when lifting and transferring patients/guests to and from the vehicle and wheelchair.
- Properly and safely transports patients and medical equipment and ensures the patient/guest is always comfortable.
- Collects and returns wheelchairs to the proper holding areas ensuring to disinfect the equipment after use.
- Responds to emergency activities, such as a code call, disaster, etc.
- Takes responsibility for general clean-up of the grounds surrounding Valet and Parking lots.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Must be able to drive and operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles, including sub-compact, compact, full-size, SUV, vans, and golf carts.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 306222
Nearest Major Market: Little Rock
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Valet, Activities, Food Service, Hospitality