Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients' organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks - only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring - today and every day.
- Act as an assistant project manager responsible for coordinating Waveguide's acoustics consulting services as part of the project team. Provide technical support to assist project teams with planning and design for new building construction and renovation projects.
- Coordinate project requirements with internal and external teams.
- Develop acoustical criteria, acoustical analysis and modeling for different project types.
- Prepare acoustical recommendations.
- Write reports and specifications.
- Provide technical oversight and quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Document client processes for consistent application across multiple projects within a standardized environment.
- Assist the project team with project delivery, including project set up, meeting preparation and participation, internal and cross-discipline design reviews, report writing, and general coordination.
- Build relationships that empower clients. Be responsive to client needs.
- Take ownership of projects and the processes. Challenge ideas and find ways to improve work products and processes.
- Pursue ongoing professional growth and development of technical skills.
- A four-year college degree in engineering, architecture or physics, and three to four years of professional consulting experience as an acoustical consultant in architectural acoustics.
- Experience in room acoustics, sound isolation, and building systems noise and vibration control is required.
- Ability to produce project-related drawings and documentation to convey acoustic recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC noise prediction software.
- Extensive knowledge of current acoustic standards, building codes and practices.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and construction processes.
- Ability to apply sustainable design practices to projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to write and convey technical information in written reports in a clear, concise manner; ability to present clear and concise recommendations during consultant coordination meetings.
- Ability to work independently and proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
Apply to Waveguide / Flik today!
Waveguide / Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 308197
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Consulting, Service