- We have an opening for a ASSOCIATE, CASHROOMposition.
- Location: Morrison Healthcare Mayo Clinic--Harwick 305 3rd Ave. SW Rochester, MN 55902Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: Monday thru Friday 9:30am-6pm
- Requirement:Retail and food customer service, strong cash handling, excel, data entry
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number322404 . Click hereto view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click hereto get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine’s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Receives and consolidates cash and checks. Prepares for the daily bank deposit. Maintains records of daily cash receipts and transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily bank deposit in timely manner for armored car pick-up; prepares due-backs on a daily basis for cashiers and bartenders.
- Inventories daily deposits from cashiers and bartender; reports immediately to Controller any missing deposits or discrepancies between cash envelopes and actual deposits.
- Prepares daily General Cashier's Report.
- Ensures sufficient funds are available for daily operation; provides change to staff.
- Uses 10-key for balancing reports and credit card receipts.
- Archives monthly reports for storage.
- Assists in training new cashiers on proper drawer-counting procedures.
- Assists with other administrative duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 322404