Flik Independent School Dining has been the innovator of private and independent school foodservice to 220 communities during the past four decades. Our dedicated team of associates are committed to providing quality foodservice every time. Meals prepared from fresh ingredients support local and sustainable agricultural practices. We go above and beyond foodservice by offering nutrition education programs that empower students to make healthy choices on a daily basis. By providing wholesome meals in conjunction with nutrition education, we're equipping students with the tools needed to live a happy, healthy life. That's Nourishing a Brighter Future !
As an Assistant Manager I, you will be responsible for assisting with the overall management of food service operations in a medium to large volume location, keeping with all corporate and brand standards. You will maximize profitability, as well as, guest and associate satisfaction. You will ensure the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
- Assists with managing food service operations in accordance with the approved budget while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent.
- Ensures the food offered to the client, customers, and associates of the operation is of superior quality.
- Assists with purchasing and inventory.
- Maintains excellent relationships with associates, guests and client, as well as, other departments within the operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of food service management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food.
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik Independent School Dining is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 328562
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Food Service, Hospitality