Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Summary: As a Sr. Administrative Assistant, you will act as a liaison and support activities in the department to include but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement, expense reimbursement, and other duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison and supports activities locally and nationally, such as coordinating and preparing materials.
- Monitors department email and assistance lines as needed.
- Manages several ongoing reports and disseminates materials, adhering to deadlines.
- Organizes and prepares leadership communications and presentations.
- Provides documentation and reconciles expenses while monitoring budgets.
- Assists in coordinating meetings and conferences, agendas, site locations, and meals with a focus on creativity and expense management.
- Communicates relevant information to team members such as change in schedule dates, changes in project requirements, and report requests.
- Maintains files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of administrative and clerical experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain a high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 307829
GLENDON L GARRETT
Nearest Major Market: Lake Charles
Job Segment: Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Housekeeping, Administrative, Hospitality