KEYWORDS: PROJECT MANAGER, OPERATIONS MANAGER, DISTRICT OPERATIONS MANAGER
LOCATION: JANESVILLE, WI
SCHEDULE: MONDAY - FRIDAY (WITH THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL 2 -3 NIGHTS A WEEK)
TRAVEL: WITHIN MIDWEST - WI / MI / IL / IN / MN
PERKS: COMPANY VEHICLE, CELL PHONE, LAPTOP PROVIDED, EXCELLENT MEDICAL / DENTAL / 401(k) & MANY MORE BENEFITS!
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the&sp;opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we'll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
This is a Great Opportunity to become a leader in a great Company. We are seeking a growth minded District Operations Manager / Project Manager to assist with opening of new accounts. As the Project / District Operations Manager you will work with the District Manager to support our business.
- Assist with opening new accounts, manage corporate initiatives and assist the Regional Director with Midwest Territory
- Ensures that the financial performance meets Company and client objectives
- Optimizes operational productivity and monitors development of realistic and accurate forecasts
- Interprets and ensures compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines to promote consistent application within the District
- Assists where needed in the scheduling and coordination of new installations
- Participates in the sales process
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of three years related experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial data
- Excellent presentations skills required
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Expert-Level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 328890