Posted Date: Sep 16, 2019
We have an opening for a full-time HOUSEKEEPER UTILIT*Y position.
- *Location*: Holy Family Hospital, 140 Lincoln Ave., Haverhill, MA 01830 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- *Schedule*: F/T; Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- *Requirement*: Prior housekeeping & floor care machinery experience preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains facility areas and keeps equipment clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and services cleaning equipment.
- Stocks cleaning carts with supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in storeroom and closets.
- Collects, transports, and disposes of trash, bio-hazardous materials following established safety protocols.
- Fixes and maintains cleaning equipment.
- Identifies potential safety hazards and acts accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to push containers weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English.
- Mechanical abilities to fix and maintain cleaning equipment.
- Great communication skills.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 321418