Posted Date: Oct 31, 2019
We have an opening for a part-time CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT *position.
- *Location*: 171 Covington Drive, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- *Schedule*: Monday through Friday, 29 hours/week.
- *Requirement*: Previous experience is a plus.
WE MAKE IT EASY!
You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000* & search for the requisition ID number 339137 . Click here to view more.
You can now prerecord video introductions.* Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Serves as a customer service representative in a call center and provides work order management support for staff/customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers the telephone, responds to customer emails and provides general assistance to customers.
- Reviews and promotes service requests submitted by customers.
- Provides clerical support; maintains files and records.
- Prepares routine correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Collects, verifies, retrieves and enters data.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Completes project assignments.
- Assists in the preparation and proofing of materials for reports and other publications.
- Interacts effectively with staff, students and faculty while conducting daily workplace duties.
- Communicates with customers to complete work in a cost-effective, efficient and safe manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 339137