* We have an opening for a full-time *CASHIER, LEAD *position.
* *Location*: 500 9th Ave N Seattle, WA 98109 /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: F/T: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
* *Requirement*: WA state food handler's card and previous cash-handling experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
*Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Maintains guest services in accordance with company standards. Expedites guest transactions and ensures guest satisfaction at the service desk. Controls all cash and media materials.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Greets and acknowledges every guest; maintains solid product knowledge; and provides outstanding guest service.
* Oversees and authorizes guest returns, exchanges, merchandise credits, check authorization, charge sends, rain checks and discretion discounts (i.e. competitive, employee sales, etc.); assures the completion of all PoS transactions and the proper control of cash and media at PoS registers.
* Helps train cashiers and crosstrains other associates.
* Helps prepare daily deposits, change and media; some locations have access to safe combinations and keys.
* Ensures compliance of company policies, procedures and practices; supports loss-prevention efforts.
* Oversees the productivity, breaks and daily scheduling of cashiers; communicates performance issues to management.
* Maintains front-end supplies.
* Helps provide guest service, floor moves, housekeeping, display maintenance and merchandise replenishment as needed.
* Covers cashier shifts when call-offs occur.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 235005