*Posted Date:* May 23, 2019
* We have an opening for several Full Time *ASSOC, CATERING TO YOU *positions.
* *Location*: Baptist Health; 801 Eastern Bypass, Richmond, KY, 40475. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Full Time; 8 hour shifts, various days. More details upon interview!
* *Requirement*: Prior Patient Services / Customer Service experience preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafes feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
*Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Responsible for patient food service on assigned units (e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick-up, special requests and in-between food delivery).
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Communicates with nursing departments, clinical dieticians and other personnel to provide excellent patient services.
* Introduces the "Catering to You" program following scripted methods to new patients.
* Takes patient menu selections prior to meals and offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences.
* Assembles trays according to patient menu on tray ticket and retrieves trays from patients' rooms.
* Complies with regulator agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
* Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in the facility's HIPPA policies and procedures.
* Follows Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines when handling food, cleaning work stations and breaking down patient tray line.
* Follows facility and department infection control policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 280965