Software Specialist IV
Compass Consulting South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- At least 10 years of experience in software development / scientific computing
- Demonstrated knowledge of image analysis / computer vision
- Familiarity / interest in biology or oncology
- Highly proficient with MATLAB programming language
- Experience directing technical projects involving integrating code into a larger system, or between multiple people
- Must be on-site
- Knowledge of digital pathology, medical imaging, bioinformatics Python, R, data science, and machine learning are highly desirable
- BS/BA degree in information systems, computer science or engineering discipline
Compass ConsultingWhy Work Here?
We work with biotech, pharma and med device companies across the U.S. Looking for great people to fill roles at life-transforming companies.
Compass is a life science recruiting firm that places short to long-term consultants and direct placements at leading edge biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We have many opportunities across the U.S. and are always looking for great people to fill roles at life-transforming companies. Connect with Compass, we will help you every step of the way.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA