Research Technician III
Compass Consulting South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
• Help optimize protocols for organoid culture and single cell genomic experiments.
• Responsibilities include isolation, manipulation, and characterization of DNA and RNA from various clinical and non-clinical samples.
• Perform laboratory-based activities and processes related to tracking, inventory, preparation (e.g., DNA/RNA extractions) and transport of biological samples from clinical and non-clinical trials.
• NGS library prep and sequencing experience with RNAseq, single-cell RNAseq, and whole exome sequencing preferred.
• 5 Years hands on experience in cell/tissue culture and human sample processing experience.
• Multi-color Flow cytometry experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of academic or industry lab experience (after graduation).
• Masters (MS) degree preferred with 3 years of academic or industry lab experience.
Compass ConsultingWhy Work Here?
We work with biotech, pharma and med device companies across the U.S. Looking for great people to fill roles at life-transforming companies.
Compass is a life science recruiting firm that places short to long-term consultants and direct placements at leading edge biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We have many opportunities across the U.S. and are always looking for great people to fill roles at life-transforming companies. Connect with Compass, we will help you every step of the way.
1 DNA WaySouth San Francisco, CA