- 21 State Eastern Territory (DC,MD,VA,VW,OH,KY,IN,MI,IL,WI, FL,NC,SC,GA,TN,AL,MS,AR,LA). Must live in the territory.
- 3-4 years' minimum experience as an MSL required. This is in support of a Phase III clinical trial product.
- Will develop/execute territory strategic and tactical plan for KOLs
- Will drive ongoing clinical trial execution at study sites (in collaboration with Clinical Research and Development, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Program Management) including, site identification, evaluation and training, recruitment, and participation at Investigator’s Meetings.
- Serve as a primary scientific resource for staffing at scientific congress, discussions at advisory boards and training of internal colleagues.
- Attends appropriate scientific meetings and conducts routine literature searches.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree in a scientific discipline and 3+ years of industry experience in Cardiology, Rheumatology, or Immunology (MD, PharmD, PhD).
- Current MSL Directors should also consider this opportunity if interested in getting back into the field to help company build the Medical Affairs infrastructure from the ground up.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Experience with biologic immunotherapies.
- Experience in rare diseases and orphan drug launches preferred