Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The focus of this position is to investigate the properties, mechanism of clearance, and the relationships of novel therapeutics in preclinical setting in support of the design, delivery and development of biologics in the pipeline.
- Core responsibilities include providing technical support for the assessment of drug candidates and marketed products and working independently or under the direct supervision of a Scientist.
The candidate is expected to:
- Design, conduct, analyze and interpret all in vitro and in vivo ADME and PKPD studies that are necessary to understand the pharmacology of drug candidates in animals and predict their behavior in humans
- Support general lab management, assist sample/data analysis, write study report and present data at project teams and department meetings
- Manage an active laboratory program that supports basic research in PKPD and also supports pipeline projects
- Collaborate with other departments such as Research, Bioanalytical Sciences, Safety Assessment, Antibody Engineering, and others
- Participate in EHS compliance and safety related activities
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Compass Consulting Group