Are you looking to get experience with a growing company that has unlimited opportunities for growth? Now is an excellent time to join our team! Gain the experience of working with industry leading Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies. Compass Consulting Group is a fast growing Life Sciences recruiting and consulting firm based in the Bay Area, with a team that is dedicated to teamwork, quality, passion, and trust. We are currently looking for self-motivated, team driven professional individuals, who have a tremendous desire to succeed and the capacity to build strong long-lasting relationships.
For the right candidate, Compass is able to offer a flexible work schedule that provides you with work/life balance. With the option to work a consistent 25-40 hours per week, you can earn a great income and capture unbridled success with this role!
• Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, resources and methods.
• Screen and interview candidates, identifying core strengths, skill-sets and characteristics of desired job opportunity.
• Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs.
• Establish genuine rapport with candidates acting as their advocate – discussing client opportunities and scope of work, negotiating wages, terms and conditions of employment agreement.
• Develop and maintain industry network and talent pool, working directing with Sales Team to identify candidates for upcoming opportunities.
• Maintain effective and consistent correspondence with candidates (both passive and active).
• Develop best recruiting practices and providing accurate thorough documentation within our ATS (applicant tracking system) Bullhorn.
• Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities while delivering a high level of customer service.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage one’s time for successful completion of project deadlines.
• Competitive mindset.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have the drive for success, processing a strong desire to learn.
• Team oriented, and self-motivated.
• Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
Compass Consulting Group
Why Work Here?The Compass Group is a management consulting and search firm comprised of seasoned industry executives who care deeply about helping our clients meet their goals. We ensure our business partners not only have a sound strategy, but one where their teams can execute in the real world. Serving the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical products industries, Compass focuses in two critical arenas: Strategic Consulting & Staffing and Search.
Constantly looking for great talent to help clients succeed!