Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
· Provides onsite 2nd level IT service desk support (initiate, resolve and monitor) for software, hardware, telephone/voicemail and audio/video conference incidents and service requests
· Baseline is IT Service Level Agreement, ITSM processes, rules and guidelines
· Work with Local and global teams
· Supports, maintains and repairs IT equipment and infrastructure-Build Laptops
· Provides user support for specific user requirements to improve or enhance user productivity
· Documents solution and workarounds, maintains the knowledge database (e.g. known errors, workarounds)
· Participates in and/or manages small IT projects according to the standard IT project management methodology
· Develops training material and quick reference guides for standard IT equipment and software
· Conducts end user training based on self-developed or available training material
· Performs varied and moderately complex administrative support functions
• Very good general knowledge of Intel computer hardware support/troubleshooting (preferred hardware HP), MS Office, GMAIL, iPhones, basic project management skills
• Should have strong understanding of TCP/IP, LAN/WANN, Remote Access, VPNs, Antivirus and Mobile devices, SCCM
• Vendor certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, HP, others)
• Strong experience in Windows 7, XP, familiarity with HP Service Manager or other ticketing systems
• Typically requires 4-6 plus years job related experience
• Minimum (required): Technical/trade school certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience required
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Compass Consulting Group
Why Work Here?The Compass Group is a management consulting and search firm comprised of seasoned industry executives who care deeply about helping our clients meet their goals. We ensure our business partners not only have a sound strategy, but one where their teams can execute in the real world. Serving the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical products industries, Compass focuses in two critical arenas: Strategic Consulting & Staffing and Search.
Constantly looking for great talent to help clients succeed!
Santa Clara, CA