Responsible for supporting the strategic planning, development, and coordination of all marketing communications content to promote the sale of company products and further the company's sales objectives. Partners with Business Team members to plan, develop and produce promotional tools and communication vehicles to support product marketing, as well as brand marketing, corporate marketing, and sales/training efforts. Aids in the development of marketing objectives and strategies, and translates strategies into communication tactics, including project management, planning, scheduling, and budgeting. Consults with other areas of management or business units, affiliates, and agencies to manage the development of digital and print content, oversee event and congress presence and recommend the media best suited for specific products or services.
- Participates as a member of the Marketing Communications Team
- Works in close partnership with the marketing team including the global leaders and peers to support strategic and tactical objectives.
- Serves as the point of contact for all product communications
- Contributes to the execution of key marketing programs that are highly visible and have significant business impact.
- Supports the creation, development, deployment, and maintenance of all marketing materials (electronic and print) on-time, within budget and in alignment with business objectives, collaborating with external/internal teams when applicable.
- Ensures compliance with content review and approval processes and manages successful completion of Promotional Review Committee
- Supports the overall strategic direction and management of events, tradeshows, symposia, speaking engagements in support of promotional activities
- Works with agencies and vendors to deliver quality output and manage costs to a defined budget. Ensures vendors are compliant with all processes and procedures including legal, procurement, and finance and brand standards.
Travel Requirement: Up to approximately 10% of time travel domestic and/or international
- 3+ years of product communications/marketing experience
- Experience supporting successful new product launches
- Experience in sales and/or product management in the Medical Device, Diagnostic, or Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Basic understanding of healthcare regulatory space
- Proficient in MS Office, with superior PowerPoint skills. Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Preferred working knowledge of MS SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite
Required: Bachelor’s degree
Masters preferred in either Communications/Public Relations, Business, or Science related discipline