As a key member of the Sales Operations team, the Customer Service Associate will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate order entry, manage order fulfillment and service operations. This cross-functional position touches all aspects of the business from Sales, Marketing, Service & Support, Operations to Finance and contributes to the company’s ability to meet sales goals while providing exceptional customer experience. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be able to remove roadblocks while providing quick resolution for customer and internal teams.
- Coordination and administration of all aspects of Order Entry, Order Fulfillment, Credit/Rebill, Case/Complaint Creation, Contract and Backlog Management including but not limited to the use of multiple systems (CRM, ERP, MS Office Suite, etc)
- Coordinate with Operations team to determine available inventory level while conferring with the logistics team on shipment tracking records
- Review orders for accuracy and completeness according to business process and procedures
- Files copies of orders received, post orders on record
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined policies, procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Understands and applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve processes or services.
- May support Key Accounts, projects or other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent year of experience required
- 2+ years of customer support experience or sales administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in CRM such as NetSuite, SalesForce or MS D365
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite
- Experience working in ERP systems such as MS GP, Oracle or SAP
- Proficient data analysis skills; experience with data-mining software (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire) is desired