Chief Executive Officer
Who We Are
Westmoreland Cultural Trust is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to stimulate cultural and economic development in the Westmoreland County region. We promote the performing arts and we preserve and enhance our region’s assets for the benefit of the community.
Westmoreland Cultural Trust has been a major force in the cultural and economic environment of the greater Westmoreland County. Having invested over $18.8 million in community restoration since its inception, Westmoreland Cultural Trust has been an engine of change, bringing renewed life to some of the most venerable and historically significant buildings in Greensburg including The Palace Theatre.
For more information: https://www.thepalacetheatre.org/westmoreland-cultural-trust/
The Westmoreland Cultural Trust (WCT) is searching for its next Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO is responsible for the overall impact and performance of WCT. The CEO is also accountable for setting the direction and future strategy of the organization in a multi-faceted approach while also ensuring day-to-day operations run effectively.
- Oversee daily operations of the organization, providing executive direction for program strategies and efficiencies, compliance, and quality assurance.
- Serve as the face of the organization and participate in external events to increase visibility, credibility, and market brand, and develop strategic partnerships to further increase community awareness and expand programs.
- Manage staff members and vendors whose experiences and cultures reflect the community served by WCT.
- Lead the organization’s strategic planning efforts and budgetary prioritization.
- Own and manage the organization’s budget, financial planning, reporting, and metrics to ensure fiscal responsibility and sustainability of WCT.
- Work closely with board directors and committees to assess and address issues affecting WCT and its community.
- Identify new opportunities for growth, partnerships, and program development to magnify the continued impact of WCT within the community.
- Foster a positive and collaborative culture that encourages innovation, inclusivity, and growth with direct reports and all employees within the organization.
- Ensure grant and development opportunities achieve the greatest impact; make Board recommendations and updates as needed.
- Develop and lead a plan to effectively manage the Cultural Trust facilities, assets, and programs for long-term sustainability.
- Perform regional travel throughout Westmoreland and Allegheny County up to 25% of the time.
- Attend community events or shows that are not within core business hours in support of the WCT mission and community engagement.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience with progressive leadership or managerial duties required.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, arts, business, or other relevant domain highly preferred- demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.
- Prior experience leading multiple, cross-functional verticals or programs within an organization required.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with finance and financial controls required.
- Prior nonprofit, public service, or arts community leadership experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Prior experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders including community, Board of Directors, internal teams, and donor bases.
- Prior experience with grant writing or grant funding process preferred.
- Working knowledge of or prior experience with facilities management preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Compass Business Solutions, Inc.Greensburg, PA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.