Team Compass is growing again!
Compass Auctions & Real Estate is a multi-location company which provides both auction and real estate services in the south east and nationwide. Our team works extensively with individuals, corporations, banking, and government entities and are seeking an individual who compliment our team of professionals.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite package
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong spelling accuracy and ability to proofread quickly
- Professional and Friendly outgoing personality for customer service
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Pleasant and Professional phone voice
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast pace environment
- Strong Organization Skills and Cleanliness
- Data entry (40 wpm minimum)
- Be a team player
- Detail oriented self starter
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to changes
Brief Job Description:
- Transport/Logistic scheduling and follow-up
- Check In/Check Out processing for auctions
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Document details into project management and CRM system
- Inventory data entry
- Run errands
- Prepare and handle postal mailings
- Assist in research for Marketing Department
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Route messaging and calls
- Assist administrative team in day to day operations
Work hours: Mon-Fri 8 – 5 with some extended days/Saturdays depending on auction/event needs
Entry Level Position
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance offered
About Compass Auctions & Real Estate:
A Full service multi-location Auction & Real Estate company with both Traditional Real Estate listings and Auction sales.
Public Online and Live Monthly Auctions.
We have a thriving Team atmosphere throughout our Company and are looking for the same spirit and drive for this position.
Compass Auctions & Real Estate is recognized in the Southeast as one of the most cutting edge technical and forward thinking companies in our industry.
Join our Team today!!! www.soldoncompass.com
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service experience preferred
- High School Diploma + College preferred
- Chattanooga, TN
- Driver's License and reliable transportation