Mission Foods is hiring a Utility Break Relief Machine Operator. The schedule is Monday to Saturday with a rotating schedule for
5:50 AM-:200 PM and 1:50 AM-6:00 PM.
To assist in the operation of the production department (chip or tostada) lines under the direct
supervision of the department Supervisor.
The duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply
that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees
holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by
management. These duties directly and substantially serve to achieve the purpose of the position.
- Operates mixers and production machinery.
- Obtain information form Lead or Supervisor regarding production schedule.
- Check that product batches are complete and in good conditions.
- Measure, record, and adjust equipment and Oven temperatures to maintain specified product consistency.
- Maintain product weight within specifications.
- Constantly monitor the appearance of the product and take the necessary corrective actions to maintain it within specifications.
- Perform random weight checks within specifications.
- Mix all ingredients in proper order and proportions.
- Monitor dough consistency and temperature.
- Provide relief to other operations as required by Supervisor or Lead
- Properly fill out required process forms legibly.
- Follow GMP’s and Safety Standards at all time.
- Follow company regulations.
- Be available to work overtime.
- Maintain production area clean.
- Help the line operators when they need help
- Learn to run line 1 and 2 chip lines and to operate the packaging machines.
- Good Math Skills
- Communication skills
- Technical experience in processing or packaging of products.
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications."
Why Work Here?Since 1977, Mission® has been creating fresh, authentic Mexican food products you can find in your local grocery store including Guerrero, Maseca and Calidad to name a few. Mission®, a subsidiary of Gruma Corporation, is the #1 tortilla company in the U.S. and manufactures a variety of authentic Mexican products. As we’ve grown, we’ve made sure to always put an emphasis on authentic flavors, while providing healthy options that families and friends can enjoy together.
Great Benefits. Opportunity for promotions within or your department or other departments.