Sr. Digital Content Marketing Manager
The Sr. Digital Content Marketing Manager create and drives all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior. This individual is an expert in content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and measurement.
- Ensure all content created is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, and print.
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Develop and own a functional content calendar.
- Write, edit and produce content; be the arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Conduct ongoing tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real time implementation of content strategies.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics such as funnel progression.
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with Shopify and Word Press website CMS.
- Work in house copywriter, graphic designer, videographer and external agency on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- 5-7 years of experience in multichannel content creation, including digital.
- Superlative command of American English.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a branded voice.
- Experience creating compelling messages for different Customer targets. Can tell a story using words, images or audio and create content that draws in an audience.
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess the business, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Ability to break high-level ideas down into actionable items with clear timelines
- Manage and understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including email, social media, paid ads, landing pages, content creation, SEO, CRO, copywriting, etc.
- Understand and improve campaigns, pages and funnel assets through A/B testing
- Oversee digital initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Project management skills to manage editorial calendar, manage campaigns and anticipate events.
- Audience development and digital marketing funnel strategies experience a plus.
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
CompanyWe are one of the nation's top designers and supplier of framed art, mirrors, and other wall decor items for the mass market. Our products are sold by a team across the country in; bed and bath shops, craft stores, discount chains and retail specialty stores. Founded over 30 years ago, the company has developed a reputation for supplying a complete line of attractive, high quality, and innovative wall decor offered at competitive prices.