PRODUCT DESIGNER, FRAMED ART DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN.
Company Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
PRODUCT DESIGNER, FRAMED ART DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN - FRAMED ART, WALL DÉCOR & HOME FURNISHING
· Los Angeles-based Wall Décor company is in search of a PRODUCT DESIGNER, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FRAMED ART & DESIGN (FRAMED ART, WALL DÉCOR & HOME FURNISHING)
· To design and develop framed art product for mass market accounts by initiating and executing new, interesting, innovative product builds
· Work closely with sales, design team, product development, and Account directors to determine product lines for each account
· Actively participate in the brainstorming processes, bringing exciting new ideas to the table
· Communicate directly with factories and in-house sample team to develop new product concepts
· Prepare Bills of Materials to communicate detailed product specifications and builds thoroughly and effectively
· Prepare art direction and communicate this direction to art teams
· Work closely with multiple departments in order to get design projects completed on time
· Keep up to date on industry trends and market activity
· Aid in preparing product presentations for Sales Team
· Candidates must have 2-3 years experience in product development/design.
· Candidates must be capable of managing multiple projects at once with tight deadlines in an extremely fast paced work environment.
· Bachelors degree from a 4 year accredited University preferred
· Prior experience in picture framing, interior design, or home décor is a huge plus.
· Must have general awareness of the retail market, pricing, and perceived value
· Must be a motivated self-starter
· Must be able to work both autonomously or in a team setting
· Must have a good eye for sellable art and design
· Proficient in Office Programs (Word, Excel, MS Outlook and etc.)
· Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates will have a big growth opportunity with company that has been thriving for 30 plus years and still continually expanding.
We are one of the nation's top designers and supplier of framed art, mirrors, and other wall decor items for the mass market. Our products are sold by a team across the country in; bed and bath shops, craft stores, discount chains and retail specialty stores. Founded over 30 years ago, the company has developed a reputation for supplying a complete line of attractive, high quality, and innovative wall decor offered at competitive prices. Candidates will have a big growth opportunity with company that has been thriving for 30 plus years and still continually expanding.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Company