Operations Manager - Savannah, GA
Company Richmond Hill, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly
Operations Manager Savannah
Salary & Commissions & Bonus
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
We are the world leader in the commercial health and safety industry and recently named in Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States & Canada is hiring an Operations Manager for our Savannah location.
Successful individuals we seek to hire have worked in the Linen and Mat Service Industry, Lawn Care Industry, Janitorial Industry, Pest Control Industry and Food Service & Beverage Industry.
Our most successful Operation Managers have worked for Swisher, Workplace Essentials, Cintas, Orkin, Terminix, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Acme, Ecolab, American Linen, and Aramark just to name a few.
If you have proven, verifiable, service management hands-on experiences in one or more of the above industries or companies growing and managing a route-based business with a get it done attitude we want to talk to you NOW!!
As a company, We are the world leader in the commercial restroom Health & Safety industry dedicated to providing disinfecting and sanitizing services and products for public restrooms everywhere. We differentiate ourselves from other commercial cleaning companies by focusing on preventing the spread of disease and odors while creating cleaner and healthier facilities that janitorial companies just can’t do on their own. We also augments services by supplying soap, paper and cleaning products at such low pricing that it often offsets the cost of our cleaning services. Our high-level services that significantly enhance any business’ image, brand protection, plus our budget-friendly value, gives us an undeniable appeal
The candidate hired will:
- Be proficient in the use of hand power tools
- Perform new customer installs
- Up-sell products and services the company offers to its customers
- Fill in and service customers when required
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs
- Available to work a Monday – Friday schedule
- Properly maintain and account for inventory utilized in daily service activities
- Training field technicians in all aspects of their position
- Familiar with handheld routing software
- English/Spanish (bilingual) a plus!
- Leadership Skills
· Excellent starting salary based on experience
· Monthly uncapped override commission on you and your team’s performance
· Monthly bonus program
· Recognition programs
· NO overnight travel
· 5 day work week
· Drive a company vehicle
· Work for a growing, dynamic recession proof company
· Plus more!
Due to volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to qualified applicants
Build a rewarding career with a rapidly growing coast to coast industry leader!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressRichmond Hill, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Company